Want to study at a world-class research-oriented university abroad? Then, you can apply for the Global Leader Scholarship offered by the Korea University Graduate School to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is solely based on academic merit and language proficiency. Students that score a minimum of 4.0 on a scale of 4.5 and the required scores on accepted language tests are deemed eligible to take the scholarship. The scholarship award will likely cover the graduate tuition.
Korea University is a private research university in South Korea and ranked 69th in Top Universities Ranking 2021. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Korea University possesses the best infrastructure with cutting-edge educational equipment that connects the students and the staff to the world. It has designed programmes to provide students with opportunities for an experiment-based education to maximize the students’ research abilities.Application Deadline: The online application period of from 7th March to 18th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: International students can only apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A graduate program at the Korea University Graduate School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA from the previous (latest) school of 4.0 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.83 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.57 or higher (out of 4.0), or 90 or higher (out of 100)
- The applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- The applicants must have been recommended by the department and permission from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and apply. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a CGPA greater than or equal to 90 or 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 90 or higher (My Best Score accepted)
- New TEPS 386 or higher
- Academic IELTS 7.0 or higher
- TOPIK level 6
Students selected for the Global Leader Scholarship will be provided a tuition fee for their applied graduate programme at the Korea University Graduate School.