For many job seekers, getting jobs in the United States that come with Visa Sponsorship Opportunity is a dream that all crave especially that which does not require tons of skill to get started.
Many of these jobs require zero to level skills or experience. Finding a good job in the US with free visa sponsorship may come as quite a feat for foreigners. This is because you simply cannot get hold of a work visa until you have employment settled in the United States.
Different Unskilled Jobs In The USA With Visa Sponsorship
Basically, unskilled jobs require no professional experience whatsoever or training. They are just some easy tasks people with zero experience can do.
What Are Some Requirements To Get A Job In The US With Free Visa Sponsorship
Below are most of the basic requirements you’ll come across for getting unskilled jobs with visa sponsorship in the US.
1. The applicant must be born African
2. On beginning the application process, you must obtain the required photograph to match the stated photograph for visas to the United States
3. Height is important. 1.65 no less for all male applicants and 1.60 no less for female applicants
4. You must ensure to bring your birth certificate for employment processing
5. Applicant must have basic computer skills (computer literate)
Tips To Get Jobs In USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
This particular section looks at how you can get unskilled jobs with visa sponsorship in USA
Guide To Get A Job In USA With Free Visa Sponsorship
– Browse available positions listed by H1B visa sponsors
– Getting the job you want requires making an application for it.
– Your prospective employer must be okay with you not being a US citizen and yet hire you. If you are not a US citizen, the company you apply to must be aware of this fact.
– Explore International Consulting Firms
– Identifying and applying to boutique consulting firms
– Get hired by a university in the USA.
US Companies That Sponsor Work Visas – List
Many of the companies in the US who are quick to offer work visas in the US offer some of the sweetest deals you’ll find in the market.
Here are sponsored visa companies in the US:
Tech Mahindra, Intel, JPMorgan Chase, Salesforce, Accenture, Deloitte, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Cognizant, Infosys, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy, Apple
Just in case you’re wondering or even hoping to put your degree (in case you have one) to some use, here are ten American businesses that can help you get an H-1B visa (With and Without a Degree)
Sponsorship for an H-1B visa makes it possible for businesses to hire foreign nationals with advanced degrees to work in the United States. To be eligible for H-1B visa sponsorship, these graduates must meet specified requirements in their chosen fields.
Everyone who is getting close to finishing their international master’s degree is wondering the same thing.
That goes double for business school grads who can only work for a year before their F-1 OPT extension expires.
Next, you’ll need an H-1B visa or go home. While there are alternatives to the H-1B visa for MBA graduates, such as those with an entrepreneurial spirit, doing so may not always be the most convenient choice for those who have managed to save and pile up significant amounts of debt in the form of international student loans.
In the same way, graduates from STEM fields must answer this question, even if they may not feel as much pressure to do so. Thanks to the OPT STEM extension, they can stay in the United States for up to an additional 36 months, giving them more time to settle in.
However, getting an H-1B visa is getting more difficult every year. Ultimately, it’s sort of a lottery, so there is an element of risk, and the process can be time-consuming for the companies who sponsor international students.
Some American businesses do still offer work permits to foreign nationals and welcome recent grads. Finding out which companies sponsor the most H-1B visas annually is a good first step if you want to work for a company that hires foreign students.
This list contains the five most frequent H-1B visa sponsors.
Cognizant Tata Consultancy Services
To add to the list of companies outside the top 10 that sponsor H1-B visas, we also have:
Applicants for an H-1B visa must meet the following requirements:
– They need to provide proof of expertise in the field by holding a bachelor’s degree from the United States or its international equivalent.
– The position being applied for must be on the government’s approved list of “specialty vocations,” which are those that need very specific skill sets.
– The top 10 H-1B visa sponsors list and the list of companies that hire overseas students in the United States are only the beginning. You need more from your employment than only H-1B sponsorship, unfortunately this article does not do this justice as it covers mostly in detail unskilled jobs with visa sponsorship in the USA.
It’s no secret that you can find lists of companies that can sponsor your H-1B visa online. Since the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), processes and approves all H-1B visa applications and keeps records on the employers of all H-1B visa holders, this data is available to the public.
Feel free to peruse their site where you may get details on approvals that can be filtered according to degree level and pay range.
In search of other databases that include companies that can sponsor H-1B visas for employees. Starting with the USCIS database, you’ll find that many of the largest IT companies seek H-1B visas in order to hire foreign nationals without advanced degrees.
Talking about finding unskilled jobs with zero to no training or degrees.
Top 10 Easy Unskilled Jobs In The USA with Visa Sponsorship (With Salary Details)
Here you’ll get to know some unskilled jobs easily available in the US with visa sponsorship. Many of these unskilled jobs require little training.
On average, some of them are;
Vegetable Harvester – $26,036 per year and $12.52 per hour
Sewing Machine Operator/Tailor – $29,690 per year and $18.41 per hour
Messenger – $35,100 per year and $18 per hour
Housekeeper – $26,413 per year and $13.55 per hour
Delivery Jobs in transportation, parking – $38,056 per year and $19.52 per hour
Food service – $27,300 per year and $14 per hour
Cleaning jobs – $28,729 per year and $14.73 per hour
Construction worker – $37,037 per year and $18.99 per hour
Information technology jobs/Clerk – $38,195 per year and $18.36 per hour
The information provided above about unskilled employment should be sufficient to help you decide what kind of job you want to apply for.